Wednesday 14 February 2007

Valentines Day-I think...

Meal out was really nice last night-great company and incredible food-I had a steak with peppercorn sauce, gorgeous!
In typical Kassi fashion, I enjoyed my food and wine SO much I inadvertently ummmmmmmm, how do you say this-blew off in the car on the ride home and it STUNK so much it was embarrassing. Oh dear...Poor Vicky nearly drove off the road!
I was a bit narked off when we got home because hubby just went straight to bed, no good night kiss, no NOTHING! Happy blinking' birthday!
Valentines Day was OK I guess, some nice tulips, a couple of cards (from kids and DH) and some smellies for the bath (are people trying to tell me something?!) But Scott is on nights tonight so here I am sat in front of the computer, again. Oh what an exciting life I lead.
We had some viewers look at our house yesterday but they felt the family bathroom was 'too small' and same for the back garden! Humph. I know I shouldn't but I take it all so personally. I think everyone should love my house! I do!
Anyhoo, I'm bored bored bored.
Have eaten enough chocolate for a small country (because it solves all problems doesn't it?) I think what I'd really like is some affection-won't be getting that tonight, unless you count my fav friend, The Dolphin...
I should do some ironing, but I hate it....



Sigh

1 comment:

she said..... said...

The dolphin huh......hehehe.....i'm a rabbit girl myself!!!